Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A kink in life

Well I've been having a great time with my Wii. I've recently rented Sonic and the secret rings from a local place, and I'm having a blast. Also my family has grown to "like" it. We are having a blast playing Wii Sports, although we only have a single controller. We are at war with each other, trying to beat each others score :P. My brother holds the record for baseball, while my mother holds the current record for a normal game of bowling. Those are the scores that pop into my head at the moment, but we all have our strong points. I have a couple of medals in training. Its bound to heat up the next time we get together.

As for how I'm feeling, well I'm alright except for a kink in my neck. I can only move my head left without it hurting.

Now for those viewers of my website, the time of the first Best game contest. 4 days, at the time of this writting. We also got a new member in the forums. Heres to the hope for the beginning of a full and active site.

No comments: