Friday, August 24, 2007

Revisiting my old home.

Within the time I've been here in Cheyenne, I have been home sick the entire time. Sure this town is a change of pace, and only a short drive from Greeley, but its still not really my home. I missed seeing the mountains to the west, being in the town I've known my entire life. Also there was more to do there.

Recently I went with my family to get out of Cheyenne, and go back to Greeley for a day of relaxation. It did feel good to be there. While there we visited the Target, got some Mr. Pib there. Its the only place near us that sells it. We also went to the hastings. While there, I found two items. The first being the entire series to the anime Outlaw star for around $35. We also found Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga for around $40. I was unable to decide which to get, but after a while of consideration I decided on Digital Devil Saga. Even though it did not come with the soundtrack or art book, it was still a good find. It normally costs much more than that, and to find it complete would cost around $100.

We also visited a few other places, then we settled down to eat. We went to a Western Sizzlin. It is an all you can eat buffet. The food was below average, and the weighter was scaring us...

It was a good day, and but during the ride back to cheyenne, I was still home sick. I'll never be able to return to the place I once called home. With all the recent remodeling and such, the place it just to different to really call my home. I wonder if I'll ever find the place I can truly call home.

No comments: