Friday, January 4, 2008

What a great start to the new Year

Well it's here. The jolly holidays are out the window, and stores already have Valentines inventory out. We made our resolutions, now to attempt to accomplish them. My new year resolution is to finally find a job (hopefully) and to give the site itself more attention. Sadly its not going all that well for me.

For the past 12 days I've been having trouble sleeping. I've been tossing and turning, and drifting in and out of sleep. To make matters worse I have new neighbors. Loud, obnoxious neighbors with equally loud kids. Screaming up and down the stairs, yelling very loudly, and a dog to boot.

Well all things are not entirely bad. I've been having a blast playing Mario Galaxy. It has been my one savior when all alone.

No comments: